Regenerating / Lifting
The award winning CACI, Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument, has gained the reputation as the finest micro current machine available.
Backed by over twenty years of research, CACI is the best known system within the beauty industry, and is considered to be the most advanced treatment system of its kind. Indeed, treatment reults are often so dramatic that CACI has become known as “The non- surgical face lift”.
Look up to 10 years younger
Included in the range of treatments available are the latest in anti aging and non surgical face lifting using the world famous CACI technology, seen on TV makeover programmes, and often considered to be more effective than surgical options in reducing the signs of ageing.
Caci offers for the first time, a serious alternative for surgery in an increasingly appearance conscious world. Treatment combined with new firming products which offer additional lifting and toning. CACI International, the name behind non surgical face and body lifting at Vida Beauty Clinic, invites you to enter the next generation in beauty treatments. The latest innovation in beauty therapy, the combination of CACI Quantum, Future –Tec , microdermabrasion and the power of Peptides herald the dawn of a new face-age.
- Caci Non-Surgical face lift 1 hour £45.00
Full course of 11 Caci non Surgical Lifting treatments incorporating Skin regeneration (Future Tec), hydrotone and microdermabrasion for just £390.00
- Super Caci Non Surgical Face lift 1hour 15 mins £52.00
- Caci Non- Surgical Eye lift 30 mins £25.00
Course of 12 £230.00
- Caci Non- Surgical lift and Hydratone treatment 1 hour 30 mins £58.00
- Deccolette £35.00
Adaptable to clients specific requirements.
Micro dermabrasion combined with ultrasound to restore skin tissue and tonality. Due to sun damage, this area can lose its skin elasticity and collagen production, which diminishes also with age. This is effective for:
- Fine Lines
- Sun Damage
- Deeper Lines and Wrinkles
- Smokers Skin
Anti-Ageing Facial 1 hour 40 min £68.00
This treatment uses laser, microcurrent, ultrasound and vacuum to achieve instant results. Combining seven phases this remarkable facial stimulates the production of collagen and elastin; softening deep lines and wrinkles, for the ultimate anti-ageing experience.
For an extra boost this specialised treatment uses laser and microcurrent to target deep frown furrows, nose to mouth lines and harsh wrinkles. Using four treatment phases this unique facial is a non-invasive alternative to collagen injections that will provide a more youthful appearance.
Acne / Blemish / Pigmentation 45 mins £38.00
Specially designed to encourage rapid healing and skin regeneration, this treatment acts as a decongestant to problem skins. Using ultrasound to deep heal, and laser to stimulate tissue repair, spots and blemishes are zapped after just one session.
Aged Hands Treatment 30 mins £25.00
For all the care you invest in a youthful face don’t let your hands reveal your age. Treat aged hands with a combination of laser and ultrasound to fade pigmentation patches and liver spots and smooth sun-damaged, crepy skin.
Intensive Skin Hydration And Face Firming
The CACI Hydratone is a brand new treatment specifically developed to provide immediate & intensive skin hydration and face firming. After just one Hydratone treatment the face has a remarkably softer, radiant & more youthful appearance!
Excellent as a single SOS treatment or as course of treatments for progressive results. The Hydratone treatment also works spectacularly when combined with the CACI non-surgical lifting technique.
Hydratone combines active micro-current rollers with a unique, electrically conducive gel masque that has been infused with powerful hydrating properties, including:
- Collagen - Collagen is an excellent water-binding agent, helping to rehydrate & retain moisture within the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid - This natural component of skin tissue helps to keep the skin smooth & 'plump', being able to hold up to 1,000 times it's weight in water. It is especially useful in the treatment of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that has been proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen, protect against sun damage, reduce water loss from the skin, reduce inflammation & improve the skin's repair mechanisms. It is excellent for the treatment of fine lines & wrinkles. Unlike oral supplements, topically applied Vitamin C is able to deliver a higher dosage to the areas of skin where it is needed.
- Vitamin E - This Vitamin is one of the most well-known & researched antioxidants. When applied topically to the skin it is absorbed & it's level maintained, helping to prolong its benefits between treatments. This Vitamin is helpful in protecting against sun-damage, reducing water loss from the skin & maintaining the skin's ability to protect itself from environmental aggressions.
The rollers gently massage the face causing the mask to become ‘charged’ & drive the hydrating active ingredients deep into the skin tissue. At the same time, the energy delivered replenishes the bio-electrical energy within the facial muscles to aid restoration of muscle tone & firmness.
Dehydrated & sun-damaged skin is immediately quenched by the hydrating action of the mask. The mask’s powerful properties also have a softening action upon the skin tissue, which helps to plump out & smooth deep lines & wrinkles.